Valentine's food for the soul
Looking for something extra special this Valentines day? Why not try Tita World Cuisines Orange Baked Seabass recipe expertly designed to tantalize your senses, with ingredients widely known for their #aphrodisiac qualities.
Prefer to order in? Get in contact with us and we'll do all the hard work for you email@example.com
Orange Baked Seabass recipe
· 2 Sea bass fillets (Monkfish or Tilapia work just as well)
· 250g orange juice
· 2tbs mustard seeds
· ½ garlic bulb crush
· 1tbs sesame oil
· 1 red onion
· 3 bell peppers red,yellow, green
· Handful of okra-chopped
· ½ of sprig coriander
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Sprinkle with fresh chopped chilli pepper
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes
Serves: 2 Dietary: V
1. Pre heat oven to 190C.
2. Mix Orange juice, mustard seeds, garlic and sesame oil in a bowl and set aside.
3. Wash and slice peppers, peel and slice red onion and place in a medium sized oven dish.
4. Wash and season fish, with salt and black pepper.
5. Place fish on top of chopped veg in the oven dish, pour orange mixture over fish and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
6. Place into middle shelf in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
Served with focaccia bread, rice or blanched vegetables
We'd love to hear how you get on, share your pictures on our instagram page @titaworldcuisine